To apply for UWC from Moldova you have to meet the following criteria:
- be Moldovan citizen or permanent resident, currently living in Moldova,
- master the basis of English language,
- be born between the 1st of June 2000 and the 10th of August 2003
Applicants are viewed purely on the basis of personal and intellectual indices. He or she should be of a balanced personality able of harmonious development. The versatile program of UWC would not be fully satisfactory for applicants focused only on achieving excellent academic results, neither those who follow another clear-cut life interests (e.g.: top athlete, top concert artist, etc.).
Applications for entry in 2019
The application process for the 2019 entry will end on the 15th of December 2018. All the application requirement are published on our website and Facebook page.
For the 2019 entry UWC Moldova has available the following scholarships:
- UWC ISAK Japan (up to fully funded)
- UWC Thailand (up to fully inclusive)
- UWC Changshu China (applicants are expected to pay approx. 25% of the tuition fees)
The application for the 2019 Entry can be found here.
To facilitate the registering process UWC Moldova has put together a video with step-by-step instructions.
If you have any other questions do not hesitate to write us on your Facebook Page or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org